Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Office Dog

Today, I was an office dog. Mom's office is not dog-unfriendly (she says she can bring me in "once in a while") so I got to hang out with her. It was mostly boring. I got lots of pets from the other people there, though, so it wasn't all bad. But after 6 hours I was getting really really bored. I wanted to go home and sleep on the couch and Mom wouldn't take me home because she said she had to "work." She didn't look like she was working. She was just sitting in front of a computer like she does at home. I don't know why Mom goes away all the time to her office if it's so boring. I think she should stay at home with me.

Someone at her office asked how I was so well-behaved, though! He said he wants his dog to act like me! See, Mom and Dad? I AM good!

No comments:

Post a Comment