Thursday, November 10, 2011

Best Friends

He's the chocolate lab. I'm the black one.
I made a best friend at the dog park. Well, he thought he was my best friend. I just kept going around making friends with everyone. He kept following me. We played some, then he just followed me wherever I went. It was like having a little brother, except he was bigger than me. I also played a lot of chase with lots of dogs. Chase is fun. Mom likes me playing chase because it gets me tired, even more than when she runs 8 miles with me.

I also broke my harness. I didn't mean to, but I had chewed on the front a bit and it broke when I was running around in the car. Now we have to practice not pulling when I'm walking on a collar. This isn't very fun because as soon as I try to pull to go faster, Mom stops and takes a step back. This makes me impatient and I whine because I want to go! We're working on it, though. The harness was irritating me so Mom and Dad want to walk me without it. I think we'll learn soon.

Mom caught me relaxing.
Mom and Dad's big bed is the best. Usually I sleep by Mom but when they aren't sleeping I like to stretch out. I also like curling up on their pillows. Sometimes when I sleep I get really relaxed and stretch out on my back. Mom thinks this is really cute and she always tries to get pictures, but I usually wake up when she gets the camera and roll back over.

I wish we could go to the dog park every day forever. That would be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment