Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Occupy the Food Bowl

So I had an upset tummy a while ago. It's all better now but Mom and Dad insist on feeding me my "special" food which isn't very special or tasty at all. Mom says that she bought a lot of the food so I need to finish it, but I don't think I should suffer for her decisions. This food isn't very good, and Mom puts this probiotic powder on it that isn't very good either. I stopped eating as much and Mom was getting worried.

Now my food is tasty!
Well, my hunger strike has worked because now Mom is putting tasty wet food into my dry food!  This is the best. Today I ate up all my food as soon as she put it down for me. I could get used to this.

Mom is also training for a mar-a-thon where I guess she runs a lot, because she's been running with me a lot. I like running, but Mom is so slow that sometimes I grab the leash to make her run faster. She doesn't like it when I do that and makes me stop. I guess that's a game I can only play with Dad. Dad runs faster but Mom runs more. She says she has to get up to 18 miles some days which is very far. I know I can keep up, though. I like running!

No comments:

Post a Comment