Saturday, October 22, 2011

Makin' Friends


I love the dog park. It's my favorite place ever. I make lots of friends there and I get to run around. Sometimes we play fetch. Mom remembered her camera this time so she has lots of pictures of me playing.

Waiting for Mom to throw the ball!


I don't know how so much water ended up on my head.


Meeting new friends.


A friend who looks just like me!


I'm the black one.

Dad says I'm going to get hooked on going to the dog park, but Mom said that she's already hooked on me not running around at night. I'm even getting better about coming when she calls me, even when I can't see her. But sometimes everything is so interesting I just have to check it out before I go back to Mom. Her treats are good, but not THAT good!

No comments:

Post a Comment