Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Warm Days

Being a hot dog.

Dad says it's supposed to be fall but it was really warm today. I don't like it when it's hot. Sometimes I go out on the balcony and enjoy the breeze but today it was just hot. I didn't want to do anything but lay around until it got cooler.

 
Moth check!
Once it got dark and cooler I went back inside to be with Mom and Dad. I like it when bugs are inside cause then I get to chase them. I check the lamp all the time to see if bugs will come out of it. Mom says moths come from outside and not the lamp but I check anyways. Sometimes when I'm bored I tell Mom that I want something to chase but she tells me that she can't make moths appear. I think she's lying. But Mom or Dad usually throws a ball or my rope for me so then I'm happy. I like chasing my toys, but I don't always want to give them back when I get them cause they're mine. If I don't give them back I have to practice "drop it." I don't like dropping it unless there's treats involved. Mom says we'll practice more without treats. That's boring, treats are the best. Hot dogs are my favorite treat in the whole world.

Anime Koby
You might be wondering why Mom and Dad wanted a dog to name Koby. It turns out they like a character from a Japanese manga series called One Piece. It's about pirates. Sometimes I'm a pirate cause I take things I'm not supposed to. The character Koby isn't a pirate, though. He's a Marine, which means he does what he's told all the time. I don't. Sometimes I pretend I don't hear Mom or Dad so I don't have to do what they say. Usually though I'm good because I like it when Mom and Dad are happy with me. Mom says she wants two other animals to name Chii and Kain, but I guess they aren't allowed to have too many animals in their place. Something about a "lease." I don't know, it's very confusing.

Mom says I have to go back to the V-E-T tomorrow. She says the pills she got didn't work but I don't remember taking any pills. I did get some tasty cheese though. Maybe cheese is medicine? If cheese makes me better I'd eat cheese every day. I'd eat cheese all the time if Mom would let me. I don't know why she doesn't give me tasty cheese all the time. She goes to the cold box with food in it but she doesn't give me cheese out of it. I watch her though, because she might. I also try to remind her to give me cheese so I don't wither up and die but she doesn't listen to me very well. She just says I'm a stomach on legs and doesn't give me any of her food. Moms are mean.

I wonder if it's dinner time yet? Maybe I'll get cheese. I like cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Kobe ask your mom and dad to get a laser pointer for you. Tell them they are better than moths!! Especially when it gets dark outside.

    ReplyDelete