Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sick

I haven't been feeling too great lately. Sometimes I don't even want my special food of chicken and rice. So Mom made me go to the V-E-T today. The human ladies there were very nice, but I got told off by a little dog who didn't want to play with me. I don't know why she didn't want to play with me, I was being very nice. Mom joked that with today's visit, if I were a car, the fuel and repairs were costing far more than my cash value. That's silly, though, cause I'm not a car. I'm a dog! Cars don't snuggle up with you or fetch things. Cars just make loud noises and take you places. I take Mom places on walks all the time, so a Koby is much better than a car. I even make loud noises sometimes, when there are intruders outside the door.

The couch is very comfy.
I get even special-er food now. It's supposed to help my tummy. I also get cheese again! Yay, cheese! Mom calls it my "special cheese" but I don't know why. I get cheese twice a day! Cheese is the best. Today I slept a lot so I can get better and play more when Mom gets worried at the computer. She needs to play more so she can be happy all the time. Maybe she's sad because it's raining and she can't go outside. I know I'd be sad if I couldn't go outside, cause I like going outside. I still go outside when it's raining, but I get wet. That's okay, though. The ground gets squishy and fun when it's raining. I hope we go outside again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment